In today's fast-paced world, business success is dependent on the quality and extent of relevant financial information available to the business owner and management. And the primary source of this information is, our accounting system, of course.
Many business owners come to realize that they simply do not have the time or expertise to research, acquire, and install a suitable accounting system. Our staff can help with this critical process by assisting businesses to successfully implement or upgrade an effective accounting software system. A primary benefit of this service to our clients is that we sell no products. Therefore, you can rest assured that we always offer an objective viewpoint to help you decide on the right software package for your business.
Our team will help you make the most of your accounting software. As accounting advisors, we can develop the reports and graphic information you need to make critical business decisions. We can also integrate your system to correlate with the strategic analysis aspects of your business, such as budgeting, forecasting, and tax planning.
Retail computer consultants are often skilled in installing accounting software, but they usually have only limited knowledge about accounting systems and processes. Our team of professionals is skilled in both the accounting and technical aspects of computer accounting software. We can also introduce you to qualified hardware and network technicians with whom we regularly work to ensure that your overall system operates effectively.
Examples of our Computer Consulting Services
- Software evaluation/selection, installation, and set-up
- Technical support (telephone and on-site)
- Software training (remote or on-site and individual or group settings)
- Accounting system conversions
- Security and internal control analysis
- Disaster & recovery planning
- Experience with small, medium, and large accounting software packages, such as QuickBooks, Peachtree, Business Works, Great Plains Dynamics, MAS 90, and others